Bluechew Side EffectsIs it safe to take?
Risk Factors For Bluechew
Who Can and Can’t Take Sildenafil Safely?
Sildenafil can be taken by guys aged 18 and over for erectile dysfunction. However, It’s not for women or children!
Sildenafil for pulmonary hypertension (Revatio) on the other hand can be taken by adults and children aged 1 and over.
Sildenafil is not suitable for some people. Discuss the following info with the doctor if any of these apply to you.
Do not take sildenafil if you:
- have had an allergic reaction to sildenafil (Viagra) or any other medicines in the past
- are taking medicines called nitrates for chest pain.
- have a serious heart or liver problem.
- have recently had a stroke or a heart attack.
- have low blood pressure.
- have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa.
Check with your doctor before taking sildenafil if you:
- have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), leukaemia (cancer of blood cells) or multiple myeloma (cancer of bone marrow).
- have a deformity of your penis or Peyronie’s disease (curved penis).
- have a heart problem. Your doctor should carefully check whether your heart can take the additional strain of having sex.
- have a stomach ulcer or a bleeding problem like haemophilia.
Side effects of Sildenafil
Taking too much sildenafil by accident can cause unpleasant side effects, such as:
- blocked nose
- altered vision
Talk to your doctor if you have taken too much sildenafil and you’re worried about these side effects.
Side Effects Of Tadalafil
Some guys report minor side effects with Tadalafil.
- stomach upset
- back pain & muscle pain
- stuffy nose
- flushing or dizziness may occur.
To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
What is the Proper Dosage Of Bluechew?
You should only take Sildenafil as needed before sexual activities. It is advised to take Sildenafil about an hour before you plan to have intercourse. However you should be able to get good results anywhere from 1/2 hour to 4 hours after you take your medication. It is best to refrain from taking Sildenafil more than once every 24 hours.
Can I Take it With High Blood Pressure?
Though its usually safe to take erectile dysfunction drugs (Bluechew,Viagra, Levitra, Cialis) with high blood pressure medication, don’t ever take them with nitrates. This can be very dangerous and even cause a life-threatening drop in blood pressure. As a matter of fact, some hypertension medicines may actually give a boost to a person’s sex life.
Sildenafil vs. Tadalafil
Depending on the guy, sometimes one works better than the other. The main reason many ment prefer Tadalafil (generic Cialis) over Sildenafil is because it lasts a lot longer. It can last up to 36 hours which is about 30 more hours than the generic Viagra pill. The next advantage is that Tadalafil also works faster than Sildenafil – it generally works within 30 minutes, though for some men it can take up to an hour.
- 1 Bluechew Side Effects
- 1.1 Risk Factors For Bluechew
- 1.1.1 Side effects of Sildenafil
- 1.1.2 Side Effects Of Tadalafil
- 1.1 Risk Factors For Bluechew